I want my problem to be that I have $100 in gift cards and don't know what to buy! Though the ticket thing does stink!
Hi Erin,Just stoppin' by to see how your day went.
:( Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
go spend your giftcards!! you deserve it :)
What a colorful and creative idea to have Post It Note Tuesday! I love it...very quick and easy to read! You sound like me...always getting into some type of trouble....second guessing myself...we could be twins!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want my problem to be that I have $100 in gift cards and don't know what to buy! Though the ticket thing does stink!
Hi Erin,
Just stoppin' by to see how your day went.
:( Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
go spend your giftcards!! you deserve it :)
What a colorful and creative idea to have Post It Note Tuesday! I love it...very quick and easy to read!
You sound like me...always getting into some type of trouble....second guessing myself...we could be twins!
Post a Comment