9.30.2010

Oh Help!

This is a crisis. Here are four pairs of boots... SIX pairs of boots and I only have moneys (is that a word?) for two!?!? *sobs* What's a girl to do? Ask her blogging/Facebook/Twitter friends for help of course!


If you were buying boots, and these were the only options (heh, I know all tastes don't match mine) you had.....which one or two would you get!? 


{5- Yoko Soho}

Seriously the names they come up with!? 

                        

6 comments:

Coreena said...

I'm gonna have to vote 3 and 4. 3 just looks like a comfortable flat boot that you can wear in all weather without worrying about your feet falling off and are cute and 4 are cute :-)

Abby said...

2 & 3.

Kimberly and Abby said...

3 & 4, though I'd have to waterproof them before wearing...

Laura said...

I would have to go with 2 and 3 :)

Natalie said...

1 and 2!!!

Ruby's Raiser said...

3 & 5!