I Love those who encourage my randomness.
{1} You know its monday when.....you crash your work computer multiple times with in the first hour of being there. You knock your companies website off-line within two hours. You've had to restart your computer at least 3 times with in three hours, and you are trying to figure out a way to break the bad news to your boss.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{2} Amazing weekend, it was a little surrell almost we had 5 people get saved during the campmeeting, one of which I knew growing up. Its awesome to be able to have her in our lives again. Saturday was our post-camp meeting picnic....which I had photos of but since my memory card is acting stupid, I don't know if I can retrieve them.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{3} Was able to get the site back online. Its really sad when you have to go back to Dreamweaver 8 (Like the FIRST version of Dreamweaver) because CS5 is crashing.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{4} I was contacted recently by CSN stores to host another review with them. I was surprised and pleased, after all who doesn't like free stuff!? I still use the products I purchased from them last time, which you can read about here.....As you all know, the amount of things available on CSN is quite overwhelming, from kitchen appliances to nightstands. I'm sure it will take me...oh a month or so to decide what to review! :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{5} Was thrilled the VOLS won over UAB (32-23) something like that. That's good cause I was about to ditch them if we lost ANOTHER game. its funny I could have cared less about football two years ago, now I'm sitting at picnics constantly refreshing my phone to keep up with the score.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
{6} Oh Look Photos!
{The view from my yard}
{Inside}
{This little girl's hair, is almost as long as she is tall!}
{Her little brother}
{Yikes look at the noise! Otherwise known as Kristen and Audrey}
{My man Blake, who helped take care of Pompei for me}
{Its how you know we're in the south}
{My littler man Nicholas and }
DUTCH BLITZ!!!!
{Kristen, Nicholas, Emily, Kristen and Audrey}
The Elmos
my MAIN man Pompei
Volley Ball!
All in all a good weekend.












2 comments:
Oh, #1 just made me cringe! What an awful start to a Monday! :(
Ouch, ouch, ouch about number 1.
Alleluia about all those saved.
Wonderful Miscellany.
Post a Comment