9.17.2010

Blog Comments

Hello Bloggy World!

I have a dilemma, how you write a post about comments without sounding like you are begging people to comment? Its something I've been mulling over for a couple of days now and can't quite figure out how to do it just yet. I don't want to sound superficial, but at the same time, it kind of makes you wonder with 94 followers (Insert shocked face) and perhaps 1 or 2 comments here and there, if perhaps you are just so "one of a kind" no one can relate to you!

However, I am pleased and grateful to those of you who comment on a regular basis. (I love you guys!)  I blog partly for me, and partly to meet new people. Through my other blogs I have met TONS of people, who I am glad to call "friends" thou we've never met in person. I was hoping it would be that way through this blog as well.

I have met several people, and am very glad to know them!! But I would love to interact with my other readers more as well!! If you stop by today, I'd love to hear from you!!


In the meantime I live you with Pompei's opinion of "Studio Photography 1"

{Ok, we're not in Studio here, Pompei was feeling a little goofy during Digital Imaging this morning}
{Pompei does a reluctant "down/stay" while I'm across the room}

{Bringing a dog to college, is like having a well behaved 3-year-old. After six hours of class he was ready to go home.}

BTW Shooting RAW is awesome and totally the way to go! First photo I hate the white balance set to "Daylight/Sunlight" and then when in the "Camera Raw" editor and dialed down the temperature some and still ended up with a "good" photo. 

10 comments:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

I read basically all of your posts! I just don't comment very often...and I'm not really sure why. I don't know any one who doesn't love getting comments. I'll try to comment more often! :)
I love the pictures of Pompei! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Laura said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about comments. I don't have nearly as many followers as you, but I know people do read my blog and I blog for me and for my readers, but it would be nice to know what my readers think of my posts, too. :)

kalyxcorn said...

I hear ya about the comments. Sometimes it's like, helloooooo? But being a lazy commenter myself, I can hardly complain! Love visiting your blog, though, so hang in there!! :)

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

I read often, and comment when I can...guess sometimes I wonder if I really have anything worthwhile to say! :) I'm totally with you on the RAW shooting. Makes editing a breeze!!!

PoeticMoe said...

Hi Erin...I love your fur babies. I think you are a great photographer too. Don't worry about the comments they will come in God's timing. I always comment on blogs but sometimes it isn't reciprocal so I don't sweat it...I just enjoy blogging and the therapy and fun of it. Blessings.

Coreena said...

I'm a lazy commenter as well.... I know I hear you on the comments, although I don't have that many followers, but I never get comments and it kinda stinks ;-)

Meagan said...

I think I've been following your blog for about a year or so now, and I haven't once commented! My most sincere apologies :)

Don't you just *LOVE* those reluctant down stays?!?! :)

Meagan and Ellie

Megan said...

Oh my goodness your doggies are cute! I love the last photo. Big brown puppy eyes just make me melt! What a cutie!

I am following you (and your Twitter for that matter!) and I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me, girly girl!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Kmama said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.

I hear you on comments. I have over 500 followers, but 20 to 30 will comment on a post. I'm not complaining though...I have a hard time keeping up with that amount!! It is nice to get comments though.

Cute puppy!

Oona Johnson said...

Pompei is so freakin' precious! I always loved it when people brought their dogs to class... Except I am one of those obnoxious people who just can't leave the dog alone, like a little kid. They're just so stinkin' cute! Must. Pet. Puppies...