This week, we'll be printing four of our "best shots" from Assignment 1 (Self Portraits) and Assignment 2 (Environmental Portraits). I'm not too happy with how assignment two came out, I had more ideas but not enough time to execute them. Thankfully we can redo the assignments and bring our grades up, if we score low. However my teacher couldn't even open my first assignment, so I have no clue how I did on it. *gulps* But since, I was able to view everyone elses, I do know what I can do to help bring my grade up if need be.
Also Studio Photography is still INCREDIBLY boring. That's just me.
Also Studio Photography is still INCREDIBLY boring. That's just me.

P.S. ( Thanks for all the comments on my last post!! I didn't know some of you followed, so I'm glad you came out of the woodworks and said "Hey"! :))






No comments:
Post a Comment