3.01.2010

March 1

A new Month.
I am actually excited to see what March has in store for us.
I'm really hoping it includes lots and lots of sunshine.
I don't really care if its cold, if the suns shining.
I have to be outside, everyday for at least an hour regardless, but it makes scooping poop so much more fun, if the sun is shining. :-) 
Updated my 101 N 1001 - 12 things done, only one last month. :( As soon as my refrigerator gets repaired, or replaced, I can began working on some other things, such as my daily water intake. 
I mean I COULD start now...but drinking warm water is kind of nasty IMO. 
Drinking warm Dr.Pepper is worse now that I think about it....

C is almost finished moving in, all she had to do was move in her room really, so I guess she'll just hang out at home, until she reaches her deadline. Her mom is not excited about all of her kids being out of the house, so she's attempting to make the transition a little bit eaiser.

Couches were moved in today, the dachshunds are very upset that they don't get to lay on them...when I'm looking anyway.

I'm....... still dealing with preparing to share my house, I'm fine with it, but its still a big adjustment.
My biggest worry will be my dogs. My family (bless their hearts) were split down the middle about dogs. Four of them, were ok/loved the dogs, while the other four, tolerated/didn't like them. As a dog LOVER that was an extremely difficult situation for me to be in.

Those of you who own dogs, know the "joys" of dog ownership include, training socialization, messes, accidents, chewed things, etc..etc...

In order to have a great "relationship" with dog and family, EVERYONE HAS TO BE on the same page. But being split down the middle, everyone had their own ideas about how I should be handling different situations. And (this is why I love my family) freely expressed them too me.

NOTE: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE MY PUPPIES, SO THIS IS NOT BASHING THAT AT ALL!!!

I was pretty much frustrated, on edge and stayed in my room all the time.

We'll not even talk about my friends reactions... (think typical black girl...*screams, screeching,scrambling to get away. OMG GET HIM AWAY FROM ME....etc..etc..)

So you can see that I'm a little nervous this will happen again. Granted C & co. have never displayed any negative reactions, to my animals...well other than R shoving them out of "her" house with her foot....*cough* *cough*

C has really been great about them, and I know she could care less, but until I get a "visual" comformation of that, our first few weeks together will be interesting.....

DAILY PHOTOS - MARCH 1, 2010 
Downtown K'ville, on my way to the recycling center after work. Yay me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! I'm VERY attached to my pups and I know that I spoil them with tons of love and affection. It drives me nuts when someone comes over and the dogs are so excited to see them and then just push the dogs off the couch or ignore them or just aren't very gentle with them. They're my kids! So I understand how you're feeling and I hope the transition goes okay!