I don't know.
February
What a month.
Major Happenings would be...
Finally finished moving from the old place to the new
Plowing through first "real" assignments
Learning my friends were going to move into my old place
Learning that I would be gaining a roommate.
Attempt to settle into new place
I have to throw this in there, as it doesn't happen to me often. (THANK GOD!)
I actually PMS'd.
I know, I know for some of you TMI, while others are going..yeah and??
Well like I said, I don't normally experience that "lovely" situation, but wow when I do its just like wow. I knew my emotions were extreme, but didn't exactly know why. From wanting to break down and cry sitting at work, to feeling depressed, taking naps in the middle of the day, extreme tiredness, it was crazy!
I was sooo annoyed about finding out my refrigerator wasn't working, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.
No or maybe it was getting up at 3AM to clean Puppies crate...or..coming home from church to clean out his OTHER crate, and the wall...floor..blankets...bed.....
Now that I'm actually back to feeling normal, I realize what I miss each month. What a relief.
My poor roommate, if this starts to become a regular occurrence!
Speaking of roomies, her and her sister are very eager to get moving, and has already gotten her room together. Some of our church friends are also donating a couch, love seat, and recliner..the question I have is.. Where are we gonna put it?
{Ignore the mess..:)}
No comments:
Post a Comment