{Is it the weekend yet? No?}
{Well wake me up when it is!}
- I had to set my twitter account back to private. Yeah I was kind of fun to keep track of what all I've tweeted throughout the day, but all the porn and spam bots I was getting, just isn't my cup of tea.
- My refrigerator has stopped working, and its really bumming me out. It'll be next week until I can get something done with it...until then I guess I'll have to put stuff in my parents fridge and hop its there when I can get it...(family member male: Hey! whose pizza rolls are these? Family member that-didn't-get-the-memo: I don't know. Family member male, proceeds to eat them..all. probably.)
- Week of the wacky schedule is over, and I am soooo glad. oh geez. Switched back to my old supervisor, drove all.over.town. Every single day. A couple of days, I've come home and had to lay day for about 30 minutes, before proceeding with my evening. And who knows how much caffinene I've consumed.
- My teachers have been ridiculously slow about grading our work, so I was happy to get two grades back this week. Both A's I think!!! Woooot!!! Alas I still have two exams, a report, and a paper to finish before the nights over. (hence why I'm on here)
- My theater class will be the death of me. I hate it. With a PASSION. (To those majoring in theatre more power too you, but please understand as a photography major, I don't feel that this is doing me much good you see..) I don't care what the Greek Theatre look like, and I certainly don't want to pretend I'm there and right a story about it!!!!
- I want to start my career. I am tired of working part time jobs, bouncing here and there, worried that my position may not be needed. Yet at the same time, I’m not ready to give up the flexibility of part time. But then I think of the money I could be making if I worked full time........but with school....*sigh*
I have been at current job for about 7.5 months now, so far my job “average” has been about 8 months, either due to me finding a better position, or other circumstances.
I was extremely proud of myself for lasting a entire 11 months at my last job….
I don't dislike my current job, I just wish I felt like I was needed, in a bigger part. Iono - Stupid Weather changes, have really messed with my sinus/allergies/whatever, I don't care what you call them, but they are making me miserable.
Ok my head is now clear of all thses thoughts, and I can go finish studying....
AT least that's what I tell myself. :)

1 comment:
Your pups are SO cute... my brother has a dachshund named Sadie and she loves to burrow!
Thanks for visiting- I am following along as well! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Stephanie
Post a Comment