What part of "LOTS OF SUNSHINE" did you not understand? It was very disappointing to wake up this morning, to snow flurries/drizzle coming out of the sky; which did not improve my mood.
I was already way late for work by the time my alarm clock
Dear 2010,
What is up with all the gray and rain? I don't think there has been a day YET that I've been able to walk into class with sunshine, and blue skies. Do you know how hard it is to be motivated to do anything with this weather??
Dear Sociology Teacher,
I can completely understand why you don't like lecturing, on groups in society. The film you showed, really just confirmed a lot of things about human nature. Good people can turn evil, just because someone else told them to do something. But could you have picked a less...disturbing video? I mean yeah even watching people fake shock someone was unnerving but the "McDonalds Hoax" and the other thing, which I don't want to remember was..just..wow. I felt nausea for at hours after I left, which forced me to go to Target. If you had NOT shown the video, I would probably be $70 richer at this moment. It also just goes to show you, you really don't want to know what people are thinking.
Dear Target,
I love you. Thank you for having your picture frames on sale, my room is starting to come together. Now if you would only put your bed sets on sale, that would be totally awesome.Oh yeah, and how could I forget the scarves for only $2.50 each. !?! I probably should return them...but that won't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment