Today's' random photos come from Photography class! :) I really should have taken a photo of the "NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN CLASSROOM" sign, along with my soda bottle. The real question here is: Why have vending machines in the building if we can't even drink in the class rooms!??!
Not that anyone obeys those signs.
Speaking of vending machines...
I was very sad to see there was no Cherry Dr. Pepper in the vending machines today. So I had to settle for Cherry Coke. A VERY.POOR. substitute.
Today really wasn't all that great of a day, but I'm trying to keep this post as lighthearted as possible, for myself. It would be very easy for me to pour my guts about this highly...emotionally straining day; but in this case I would just be feeling sorry for myself, and just sinking deeper into that pit of ....despair?
So I'm just going to look at the good...
Not that anyone obeys those signs.
Speaking of vending machines...
I was very sad to see there was no Cherry Dr. Pepper in the vending machines today. So I had to settle for Cherry Coke. A VERY.POOR. substitute.
Today really wasn't all that great of a day, but I'm trying to keep this post as lighthearted as possible, for myself. It would be very easy for me to pour my guts about this highly...emotionally straining day; but in this case I would just be feeling sorry for myself, and just sinking deeper into that pit of ....despair?
So I'm just going to look at the good...
- I got to school & work on time
- Pompei was an angel at school
- Wore one of my new scarves
- Had a nice little juant around UT's campus, and didn't have to drive one of the departments cars to get to where I was going!! (I HATE DRIVING THOSE VEHICLES!!)
- I think I'll be able to rearrange my schedule so its more dog/family/me friendly..
- I may officially be broke until Tuesday, but my cell phone bill is paid!
- SPRING BREAK IS IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!And all the teach's go Yay a week for you to do (1 Essay, 200 photos,<-Yes that is for real, 2 Chapters, 1 quiz guide, 1 reaction paper...what else am I forgetting?)

1 comment:
Basically, I'm jealous that your spring break is in THREE days. Mine isn't until next month...and I hear rumors of Saturday school. D:
Post a Comment