3.04.2010

March 4

There are times I think in more than 140 Characters...
It is rare.
I'm sitting at my computer. 
Going through 20sb.net blogs.
Looking at Profiles
Clicking on this Photo
Reading Groups name
Visiting Blogs

....it feels like 85.9% of 20 something bloggers are married with kids.
20% are dating/engaged
5% Single
Does that equal 100?
Who Cares. LOL!!!

And I'm talking about in the 20-24 age range.

Just makes a girl wonder sometimes...
What am I doing wrong?
No wonder people dislike being single.
All those in their age range are married.
My best friend has been with her husband for 4 years now
And she's a year old than I am.
Two close friends got married last year, one was my age and other was "older".
Future RoomMate is dating
Just found out another friend is dating....

Am I jealous?
No.
 I'm not really in any hurry to jump into the dating scene.
Its not my time yet.
I just got out on my own last year....technically anyway
I lived in my parents house for about two years without them actually being there...

I am actually very happy in my singleness 
I'm only 20 for petes sake.

I really don't want to date just for the sake of dating...
What's the point the point of getting into a relationship I know won't go anywhere.
I don't know.
I do know that this.
I'm Single right now, and that's where I want to be - Natasha Bedingfield
 But there are times, where I do wonder.......
What about me??
 And then I look at my schedule.

1 comment:

Tatum said...

I am now following you via FF..Have a great Friday!!!!
http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/