3.30.2009

Spring has Sprung!!!

This pictures will probably find themselves blown up, and on the walls in my kitchen.
daffodils
white-Flowers
pinkFlowers
Photobucket
Thursday marked the 2-months "anniversary' of my move to KTown....and to celebrate, I took an impromptu trip back to North Carolina; At that point, it was severely needed. The sight of all that familiar *almost* had me moved to tears,though I must say, It was very weird driving BACK to Knoxville after spending several hours in my beloved city.

Now that Wilderwood Graduation is over, I find myself once again sinking into the depths of bordem; 15 -18 hour days with only enough stuff for maybe 5 of those hours.
Everyone is full of ideas such as visiting the elderly, or passing out tracts on the street...which is all good, BUT its not something consistent.
I NEED someone giving me a schedule and telling me when and where to be at....I need to get out of the house!!

Anyways, this is Veda...the newest love in my life! :D He's a nine-month-old Golden Retriever who is in training to become an Autism Service Dog. Now that's he has settled in to our home! He's becoming a real sweet guy!
Veda in the kitchen smiling

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhhooo!!!! I love the pictures! :)

Denna said...

I love the pictures. Those are beautiful.

Becky Andrews said...

Thank heavens spring is coming ... beautiful! Glad you had a safe journey for graduation - Best wishes with everything you have going on ...

Groomer Angie said...

Beautiful pictures!