This is something I found helps when I go grocery shopping, instead of wandering aimlessly through the store; plan what I want to eat for the week and shop accordingly.
I know this is nothing new, but heh, one of the many discoveries I"m finding on my journey on my own!
Tuesday: Baked Ziti & Rolls
{This is something I tried last week, as part of my try a new recipes
Wednesday: Baked Chicken
Thursday: Tilapi or Egg Rolls
Friday: Baked Potatoes
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Dinner @Mom and Dad's or @FriendsHouse
This will probably vary depending on my mood but that's the plan! Now I'm off to find some new recipes!
I know this is nothing new, but heh, one of the many discoveries I"m finding on my journey on my own!
April 13, 2009 - April 18,2009
Monday: Panera Bread - Italian Combo & Dr. PepperTuesday: Baked Ziti & Rolls
{This is something I tried last week, as part of my try a new recipes
Wednesday: Baked Chicken
Thursday: Tilapi or Egg Rolls
Friday: Baked Potatoes
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Dinner @Mom and Dad's or @FriendsHouse
This will probably vary depending on my mood but that's the plan! Now I'm off to find some new recipes!
2 comments:
You do better than I do, I hardly ever plan on what to get, then wish I had gotten something when I get home. :) Go over to www.mmychihuahuabitesblog.com and check out her Tuesdays at the Table, lots of great & easy recipes posted every Tues on a bunch of blogs.
Very nice, Erin. . .if I weren't thousands of miles away I would come join you for dinner because all of those meals sound amazing. :)
BTW, your blog looks awesome. . .perfect for spring! :) I love your layout.
Post a Comment