4.14.2009

{Terrifying Tuesday}

Today I will be responsible for running the Wilderwood Puppy Class.....SOLO.

To tell you the truth, I'm not terrified per se, but nervous is defiantly a word I would use right about now.
I was a part of 4-H for over 10 years, and during that time, I've probably done 5-6 presentations, for various groups, and I also took Public Speaking in college, and loved every minute of it.
I like talking about something I"m passionate about.

But teaching...and not just teaching, but Adults!!!

Its kind of an unspoken thing between adults and teens...that the other party doesn't really believe the OTHER party knows what they are talking about. Well that's how its been sometimes in my case. When we teens offer suggestions and etc...and we're ignored. Yeah, not exactly a confidence booster.

This is not to say that, our fosters have ever treated me like that, but its always in the back of my mind, that there is this possibility. And its kind of a daunting thing to get over.

But anyways, I have my game-plan, and am trying to figure out how to execute it; so yeah that's me! I bundle of nerves!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope the class went well..we're sure you did great!! :)