4.17.2009

Things are picking up!

And just as I start trying to find money making ventures, to fill all of my extra time with, I received a call on Wednesday..... and Thursday morning, I received a promotion on my job!!
I'd known I been scheduled to move up, but I didn't know exactly when that would happen. And as always God came through right on time!! :D

So my official job title is: Wilderwood Advanced Trainer and Foster Program Manger! I'm very excited at the challenges and adventures I know this position will bring!
After penciling in on my calender, my position requirements... other things started popping up like, Graduations (3), Vacation Bible School, Florida Campmeeting (which I won't be attending this year), as well as Fundraiser and Graduations with Wilderwood! Someone catch me now, I should have never "griped" about having nothing to do!

Anyways as the Foster Program Manager, I feel that I am in need of a new phone, that would benefit me in this position, as well as a new laptop cord...but that is another issues.
I've wanted a PDA for a while, but never had the opportunity to get one, plus I really didn't want to carry around my cell phone and my PDA...I already have too much stuff with me to begin with! (Thanks Mom!) "So Erin" I says to myself..." What you need is a phone that is also a PDA!"

So as of yesterday the search began. When it comes to electronics, I make sure I'm spending my money wisely, which means I'll research, and research, and research before making a descions on anything, and so far, its been a benifit to me!

So after watching tons of reviews on cnet.com (great website btw!) I think I"m going to go with the.....! Palm Treo 700wx
Its an older model phone, but they aren't coming out with many affordable PDA Smart Phones right now, but I don't care!!! I'll have to purchase it Monday *screams* I can't wait!!!!

Off to bed now, gotta head across the mountain tomorrow!!

TTYL

Erin

1 comment:

Groomer Angie said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats on the promotion AND the new phone! I want one of those too, but guess it won't be for a while yet.
Hug those Doxies for me, Oh & Veda too. :)