3.24.2009

Rebound....

Graduation is over, and wow what an AMAZING week that was. I'm so excited to be a part of this organization; although I still do miss GDF and "my pups" and friends over there.
I will keep actively puppy sitting for them, as I don't' have much else to occupy my time right now.
I'm planning on placing my order for internet this week, but the earliest time they can come over is..NExT week. (sob)

But whatever....

Peer Pressure is ON, now that people know I'm living by myself, they all want to know how I've fixed up the house, etc..etc.. I'm tired of telling them..well, not much has happened with it!
Most fixing up requires MONEY! (Imagine that)

So I have decided to try to find somethings i can make myself that, would make my house more....ME. When I figure something out, I'll get back with you!!

But today I did go outside, and look for flowers that could become some big prints for my kitchen! I'm really happy with the results!! Will transfer pictures to my USB Drive, walk up the hill, and upload them TOMORROW

One of my goals for this week, is to find and try a new recipe....I came home from the library, laden with cookbooks, so we'll see what I come up with!!


No comments: