August in One Word: Stressful
Just when I decided school wasn't an option, they came through for me. Spent a lot of money, stressed a lot about getting into classes, but in the end it all came together.My life in August
- Made my annual trip to Dollywood with Friends from Alabama, North Carolina and of course Tennessee.
- Accepted into the University of Tennessee at Knoxville as a student
- Classes Started - With the start of classes means the arrival of students back onto campus, with the arrival of students, my workload picked up significantly. This semester I'm taking Math 119 College Algebra, ENG 102 Travel Writing and MUSC 100 Introduction to Western Culture. I'm a bit overwhelmed. I will admit.
Popular Songs on my iPhone this month
- Black & Blue - Ingrid Michealson
- Parachute - Ingrid Michealson
- Classic - MKTO
- Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
- Legally Blonde: The Musical Soundtrack
Top 3 Books Read
I actually read a couple of things this month; and by "read" I mean listened toSeptember Goals
- Get Tally access to my job.
- Survive
September is a full month, while I strive to get access granted for my service dog in training, I have to deal with her at home, on top of that we have our annual camp meeting, along with school and work, not to mention



No comments:
Post a Comment