
The Shadow on the Quilt by Stephanie Grace Whitson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
It took me over three weeks to finally finish this book, but I have done it! (seriously I used to be able to read so fast, but now I have no time!) Ms. Whitson is one of those authors whose books I either love or I feel very blase about. This was actually a mixture of the two. There were many different characters in this story, and at least one side line story that you followed, some I felt were well developed (I felt like I knew their personality and who they were) and others though they were predominate, I found myself constantly trying to place who they were and what role they had in the story.
There were times when I couldn't put the book down and other parts I just wanted to skip due to the "mehness" (new word) of it. I felt the ending was very anti-climatic considering the amount of drama that led up to it.. So this book earns three stars from me.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment