It's JUNE 2013 Y'all!
Just in case you'd forgotten.
June brings sunshine, and warmth and lots of rainy days.
It brings Vacation Bible School, Church trips to Florida (sans me as usual!) and lots and lots of heat.
Sticky, muggy, humid heat.
Made worse by the fact that I have... no air.
My grandmother would be horrified by the fact that my window is open, all night long, but I ask you HOW ELSE am I supposed to sleep?
It wasn't that bad at first, and actually was kinda of nice, not to walk around my house shivering.... but then it was if we went from 350 degress to broil. And its no fun. And guess who doesn't have any money to change that.
If you guessed me? You would be correct.
Honestly I'm just thankful that (for not) its not as hot outside, as it is inside. Making doing things like putting window fans in, nice. It won't stay like that for long, but its something. You would think after 3 years of no air I'd be used to this already, but I'm not.

![]() |
| The heat did a number on my hair ... |
If you're like me at all, and have to write the date a bazzillion times each day, then you'll appreciate that reminder. I can't tell how many times I write 5/ then have to turn that into a 6/, its quite annoying for a neat nick such as myself.But I digress.
June brings sunshine, and warmth and lots of rainy days.
It brings Vacation Bible School, Church trips to Florida (sans me as usual!) and lots and lots of heat.
Sticky, muggy, humid heat.
Made worse by the fact that I have... no air.
My grandmother would be horrified by the fact that my window is open, all night long, but I ask you HOW ELSE am I supposed to sleep?
It wasn't that bad at first, and actually was kinda of nice, not to walk around my house shivering.... but then it was if we went from 350 degress to broil. And its no fun. And guess who doesn't have any money to change that.
If you guessed me? You would be correct.
Honestly I'm just thankful that (for not) its not as hot outside, as it is inside. Making doing things like putting window fans in, nice. It won't stay like that for long, but its something. You would think after 3 years of no air I'd be used to this already, but I'm not.



No comments:
Post a Comment