5.30.2013

May 30, 2013

.... my last post was april 10, 2013 or so my computer tells me. (oops!)
It's 11:07PM, I need to be sleeping right now, but I can't.
There is so much I want to do instead of sleeping.

I want lose myself in a good book.
I want to have clean tangle free hair.
I want my stomach to quit hurting.
I want to not have to go into work tomorrow. (That took some effort to word that correctly.)
I want to have house that doesn't stink of garlic and dog.
I want a new house all together. (In actuality)
I want to have been able to just to sit down and play the piano.
I want to keep up with my blog/Feedly/Twitter
I want these puppies to find themselves a really amazing home. ASAP.

I REALLY WANT A VACATION. FOR EVER.

The End.

Can I be perfectly honest with ya?
I sometimes envy (in the nicest sense of the word) stay-at-home-moms. I KNOW RIGHT!?! ME?! ENVYING staying at home with a house full of HUMAN CHILDREN!? What in the world. I watch them run errands in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY and muse what it be like to be able to be able to load up your car, at whatever point during the day and take your animal to the vet, because it needed to go.

I know. I know what you're thinking and it boggles my mind to.

Also:

Currently Loving all accessories gold. Now need to go get Gold Aviator Sunglasses, Gold Sandals, a Couple of Gold Belts, More Gold Hair accessories. More things with gold accents.


erin leigh

No comments: