7.25.2012

Dear Diary // I'm Ready Already!

Over the last couple of days, a lot has happened. 
It was fast, sudden and totally unexpected.

I can't go into much detail right now since this a very public forum, but suffice it to say, life has a great potential to change, like next week. This change would  mean a great many things to me, another chance to go to school,  a chance for life to be a bit sweeter, a sacrifice of monumental proportions (for me anyway), a lot less free time. A busier me. I know God only opens doors that are GOOD for us, so I'm trusting if this doors starts to creak, then its meant to be. (Ha! Rhyming again!)

Its taken a lot of thought and prayer to get to the point, where I'm ready to run through this door should it open, but peoples I'm officially there!

Now if I could only get a phone call......!


erin leigh

2 comments:

Kinga said...

whatever this may be, congratulations!

Muriel said...

Hope everything works out!!