In an effort to re-embrace (?) my photographic self, I have made a conscious effort to carry my camera with me as much as possible lately. I've let myself ride on the "you don't have anything to shoot" excuse too long, and have dedicated myself to learning how to photograph my environment in a clear, unique manner.
This is a bit of a challenge for me, because my house is excessively dark. So I have to use really high ISOs which doesn't play well with my camera, I also have a bit of a focal point issue, which I've yet to figure if its my lens/camera or just user error... ! Anyway...
Round 1
This is a bit of a challenge for me, because my house is excessively dark. So I have to use really high ISOs which doesn't play well with my camera, I also have a bit of a focal point issue, which I've yet to figure if its my lens/camera or just user error... ! Anyway...
Round 1







1 comment:
These are great shots! Your dogs are beautiful too :)
Post a Comment