![]() |
| Via |
This is not a new obsession to say the least, if I could have every Apple Product and still be able to eat I would. But unfortunately pain wins. However, the discovery of Amazon's Kindle feature has ramped up that desire even more.
A blog I follow, posted a list of free books Amazon offered in their Kindle store and I, being curious and not able to resist free things, wandered over to the store. Found a couple that interested me and downloaded them and the app to my phone.
Though I am a "old school" feel the paper between my fingers, person, I have to say I LOVE being able to have my book(s) with me at all times; how over, the tiny (3 inches if that) screen of my phone is getting annoying to read on, I'm constantly swiping the screen, because of the small amount of text able to show at one time.
So the need to upgrade is obvious. I briefly considered the Kindle it's self, but I think the iPad would be more versatile and I'd be able to use it for its many other uses etc..
I'll just add it too my ever growing wish list....


No comments:
Post a Comment