8.12.2011

Thinking....

Its 11:00PM Friday night, I just got home from hanging out with friends...
In an attempt to be proactive I got online and started looking up classes that I need to take this semester.
Yes I know I've only got two weeks 'til school starts, but I did sign up earlier this year, however the payment date was yesterday, and I turned my financial aid information in ... today..

In an attempt to rectify my procrastination mistake in that I decided to see what I could/couldn't take this semester.

An hour later, my heart is pounding with a little bit of panic.

The available classes and times are all over the place. And the majority offered only at the campus furtherest from my house. 24 miles to be exact.

$$$$$$$$

In order to take a full load this semester my schedule would look like this:

M: (Work 4 hours) (School 2:00 -5:00PM) (Choir 6:30-8:00PM)
T:  (School 9:10-10:30AM + 10:45-12:10AM) (Work 4 hours)
W: (Work  7 Hours) (Church)
Th:(School 9:10-10:30AM + 10:45-12:10AM) (Work 4 hours)
F:  (Work 4 hours) (School 12:25- 3:25)

It would be a tight schedule on a "normal" basis...but the thing is, I have this dog. That's supposed to leave my house, by my side, in his yellow vest at LEAST five times a week. I should also mention, while this dog is welcome at my school, he's not welcomed at my place of employment.

Which means, that I would have to either go and pick him up before school, or drop him before I go to work. IF I I have the time, adding another seventeen miles to my already long trip.

So I've got some decisions to make.

Hard. Tough. Decisions. 

Another thing, in the back of my mind is the idea that perhaps...after two years..its time for me to look at other job possibilities...ones more "friendly" to the idea of having a service dog in training with them, ones with benefits..one that is.. (dare I say it..) Full Time?

One that would allow me to continue to raise without strain..

Cause being a puppy raiser is my life. But at what cost? 

That. Is the question. 

No comments: