1. What do you do for a living?
I am the web master/do-what-ever-they-tell-me/photographer/social media guru for a police department.
I am the web master/do-what-ever-they-tell-me/photographer/social media guru for a police department.
2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
My co-workers and the flexibility of my schedule.
My co-workers and the flexibility of my schedule.
3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
Sitting in front of a computer for hours on end. I know I know..but it does get tiring after a while.
Sitting in front of a computer for hours on end. I know I know..but it does get tiring after a while.
4. If you weren’t a ____________, what would you be?
Pet dog or Service Dog trainer. In professional capacity. I loved my year as one and miss it greatly.
Pet dog or Service Dog trainer. In professional capacity. I loved my year as one and miss it greatly.
5. What is something that you would love to get paid for that you think no one would ever pay you for?
...a professional photographer? Perhaps one day I will get paid for it, but sometimes it feels like a far away dream.
...a professional photographer? Perhaps one day I will get paid for it, but sometimes it feels like a far away dream.
6. If you could have any job for exactly one day, what would it be?
One day, one job... I honestly have no idea.. what a tough question!
One day, one job... I honestly have no idea.. what a tough question!
7. If you had to do manual labor, what would you do?
Manual labor, does cleaning dog runs/cages, picking up poop, scrubbing floors, mopping acres and acres of floors, doing load after load of laundry count? If so I'm quite alright with my desk job.
Manual labor, does cleaning dog runs/cages, picking up poop, scrubbing floors, mopping acres and acres of floors, doing load after load of laundry count? If so I'm quite alright with my desk job.
8. What is something you were forced to learn in high school that was supposed to be super important, but you never actually use?
Algebra. Honestly. They are still trying to force it down my throat in college and its still done me no good!
Algebra. Honestly. They are still trying to force it down my throat in college and its still done me no good!
9. Who was your favorite boss? Why?
Current boss hands down. She is super flexible and understanding of my inabilities to remember things, and in return I do my level best to try and remember and write things down so she it doesn't wear thin. :))))
Current boss hands down. She is super flexible and understanding of my inabilities to remember things, and in return I do my level best to try and remember and write things down so she it doesn't wear thin. :))))
10. Where would you rather work: Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office), Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), or Initech (Office Space)?
Um..??
1 comment:
So nice to know a little more about you, Erin! Sounds to me like you already have two full-time jobs. ;)
Post a Comment