3.06.2011

Today I....

Slept in until 12:00PM. 
(Well technically I cat napped after I got up at 8:30am, then 8:45Am, then 9:00 am..) 
Cleaned my house.
Did Laundry.
Sat outside.
Read a book.
Listened to a book on tape.
Folded Laundry.
Vacuumed my floor.
Swept my floor.
Wrestled the broom out of the pups mouth. 
Took puppy outside.
Brought puppy back inside.
(Repeat x25243) 
Made Dinner 
(Lasagna)
Talked to my sister. 
Played Words with Friends 
(I'm up to 7 games at the moment) 
Took puppy off of the coffee table. 
Took bottle cap out of puppies mouth.
(repeat x2343 with other various objects)
Taught puppy  "AH-AH' means "look at mom". 
Went out with friends for dinner. 
Played games.
Came home.
Pretended to study.
Felt guilty and actually started taking notes.
And got distracted. 
An hour later still utterly in the dark in regards to confidence intervals for estimating population proportions. 
But I have thorough notes on it.
Went to sleep. 
And...
two days late
Was my weekend.
How was yours?
erin leigh

2 comments:

Stephany said...

Ha! I thought you did that all in one day. I was about to be impressed. :)

Busy weekend! My weekend was seriously unproductive. I have Spring Break next week and that's the only thing on my mind!!

Erin said...

Actually that was only Saturday :P