This month I'm printing my goals out and posting them "all" over my house. The biggest problem I have with setting goals, is forgetting about them, so we'll try this again. This may be one of those that's more for me than it is for "you" so yeah. Do with it what you will.
:-)
Goals for 3/2011
- Purchase a Car. Yeah yeah.
- Put down my cell phone while driving. I've seen the last story I want to see about a teen/person dying because they were texting and driving. I know I've had some close calls, which has caused me to put my phone down more often, but not often enough. I don't text and drive, but I do read texts, and emails, and surf the net while I'm driving, which isn't better i know,
- Stay within Budgeted Means.
- Gas -my gas budget exceeded its amount by $40 this month! I knew it was a lot but that's kind of scary! Hopefully the purchase of a new vehicle will help this stay down...granted the extreme hike in gas prices over the last WEEK will have something to say about that I'm sure. ($2.99 last Monday $3.28 today)
- Buy Online - As in impulse shopper, buy online not only makes me stop and think about why/what I'm purchasing (as I'm watching the price get higher the more stuff I "add to shopping cart") but it also saves gas and time! {Alice.com, stockngo.com,samsclub.com}
- Eat out ONCE a week - Started taking my lunches/snacks to work last month, which did help, I still went over my "fast food" budget by $6.
- Be more prepared. Procrastination yada yada.
- Review my 101 N 1001. Wait What? I know I forgot about it too.
Short list..I've learned the hard way its easier to start small and get bigger.
In the words of Bob the Builder: "Can we do it? YES WE CAN!?
Or was that Obama? I forget.
:)
Until I blog again,

No comments:
Post a Comment