Is it over? Wow this month flew by. Emotionally an extremely tough month for me, but we got through it by God's grace. Its hard to believe I only posted five times in the past month. yow.
February's Goals:
- Survive Photojournalism Class. Since I'm considering dropping it (until later) I would guess that would = fail. I've pretty much made up my mind, just trying to decide if I should drop now, show up Thursday to claim my USB drive and grade, or drop after class and suffer through one.more. class. I know a really lame decision, but its a long/expensive drive!
- Continue shooting daily. Yes! Missed one or two days but still have a photo up daily on my photo blog.
- Purchase a car!!!!!!- #fail
- Start raising my fifth guide dog puppy - One week down, 51 more to go!
- Drink more water, watch calorie intake: #FAIL #FAIL #FAIL #FAIL
- Redo Hair. Have an "appointment" with my sister for Saturday.
Other smaller goals include: Being on time for things, being prepared ahead of time, trying to get my homework done before the last minute, continuing to not procrastinate about things that scare me...... #gulps.
- Since the arrival of puppy I've been getting out of bed between 7:00AM - 7:10AM, which is good I really need to get up around 6:30AM in order to have myself and all three dogs completely situated before I take off at 7:30AM.
- Homework + Last Minute = Fail!
- Procrastination + Scary Things = FAIL!!!
Soo in regards to goals this month, I would say overall grade would be a BIG FAT F!
I guess its a good thing I'm not being graded eh?
![]() |
Project Erin: Day 43: Metal Assignment Part 1![]() |


1 comment:
I haven't checked my February goals, but I don't think I accomplished a single one.
Post a Comment