I'm not a quitter, I hate quitting in the middle of things, whether or not I like them or not...so most of the time I never start things. However, at 8pm on this very tiring Saturday night, I'm contemplating just that. Quitting I mean.
That and removing the voice box from one of dogs. (He wants a toy I'm not letting him have. Mean mom I know.)
I've come to the sad realization, that I may have put too much on my plate for this semester. If I were better at managing my time, perhaps I could do it all, but at the moment I don't know. I don't know what happened this semester, whether it was getting started late, or the different changes that happened over the last couple of weeks, but I just haven't had the motivation or drive that I've had in past semesters.
I don't know.
Have I said that enough already?
I do know that I have less than a week to decide whether or not I'm going to stick it out with this class, or drop it until a later date. Both options scare me, but I don't want to put my GPA at risk, just because I wanted to stick it out to the bitter, bitter end.
I don't know.
I also know, that today has been a long day, mostly spent traveling mixed with a little bit of fun. =) My sister and I went to #AVL for our monthly puppy meeting today, Rob was tired of walking around so we put him in my bag. He looked quite funny with his little bobbing out the back, but he didn't wake up! As nice as it was to go back over there for even a little bit, I'm looking forward to doing absolutely.NOTHING (except for homework,re-doing my hair, cleaning my house, car shopping and more homework) next weekend.
Weekend Plans are HIGHLY overrated.

3 comments:
I don't recommend gambling but I recommend that you listen to the chorus of this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXRq4L4BcbQ
The "drop or not to drop" question is THE WORST! And because the world is so concerned about $, the time window we have to make this decision is always closes pretty fast. Erg.
As for me, I HAVE dropped two classes in my college career. It ended up working out for the better for my laziness, but can I say that I absolutely could NOT have finished it out? Erm... if I pretended that I couldn't have stuck it out til the end, I'd be lying. =/
Ultimately this comment won't help at all, because my answer is, "really think it through and make sure whatever decision you make is right for you". But, just wanted to let you know that I totally know what you're going through and it suuuckks! Good luck, buddy! :)
I have the same decision to make so I completely understand where you're coming from.
Post a Comment