1.30.2011

Weekly Recap

In a word. Ugh. I've been in a weird mood all week, which I think is partly to do with Pompei leaving. I don't know. I'm just glad it's over. For this week's daily photo, I mostly focused on the Pompsters, seeing as (1) I don't have "near" enough photos of him (only about 5GBS worth) and (2) we've gotta commemorate his last week with me in some way shape or fashion. :) However I'm happy that I remembered to take a photo daily. Yay Me! :)

You can see the full versions of this photos at my Photo Blog. 

Project Erin - Week 2 Collage

Background Credits: Bellisae Designs - Digital Scrapbook Kit - You & Me
  1. Pompei sprawled in the floor with his toy hanging out of his mouth
  2. Pompei looooooooves to be petted, here he is leaning into my hand as I scratch his neck 
  3. Pompei in the house.. 
  4. A screw my very.big.puppy found to play. 
  5. A new theft awareness/prevention at the University Police Department 
  6. My boss got me a cupcake as a sympathy gesture of a Pompei's leaving. Did I mention I have a great boss? 
  7. House for Sale! Trying to sell our house in NC. I miss this place. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, 2 car garage, nice quiet neighborhood. 
Linking Up with...


The Daily Wyatt
NapTime MomTog Project 365




erin leigh

4 comments:

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photos. Thanks for linking up. That cupcake looks yummy! Sorry about Pompei leaving.

Meg :) said...

Thanks for linking up, Erin!! Love your pictures. #3 is my favie! I'm sure Pompei's new family will love him as much as you did. You've done a very great thing and should be proud. :)

Ruby's Raiser said...

Thinking of you as Pompei moves on. Cannot believe how fast that time went by. You are amazing and have done such a great job with him and your other service puppies. Cheers to you, Erin! :)

Sonya Schroeder said...

Cute photo's!! Love them! Thanks for stopping by and linking up!! Look forward to seeing your week in pictures every week!! Hugs