1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Normally no. But Target has some super cute decor this year, that has made me want to start! But my budget screamed at me to put down the cute heart shaped mixing bowl, walk away from the $2 word art. And finish shopping for that birthday/Christmas present for my friend.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
Of course! Granted this is my work computer, as my home computer is a Mac. Have to make that distinction, can't have you guys thinking I'm a PC or something. *shudders*
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
Both! I use Google Calender because it syncs to my phone, Producteev.com and their Android App, and I have a paper planner that I still use...for old times sake I suppose....lol..when I remember it! :)
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I change probably every month or so.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
Turbo Tax all the way!
7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones? 18
New Jersey, New York, Illinois, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington D.C.(I KNOW!), Pennsylvania, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama,Maryland, Ohio, Michigan,
8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
One. And that's all I every plan on. Me no like to travel.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative) 5 on my bed + 2 on couch + 2 on roommates bed...= 9...
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
It is never.too cold. for flip flops. if you are just wearing the walk outside and back again. - Says the girl who runs outside barefoot in the snow.

5 comments:
i just stumbled upon your blog and it's super cute. i love finding other student bloggers like me. valentines decorations are the best and super cute. target really has some sweet stuff.
Me too! Thanks for stopping by!
Yes I love it, cracks me up every time I watch it! Didn't make the wallpaper...need to go find out where I did get it from so I can leave the proper credit lol.
i must have thought to ask you and forgot to actually write it in the comment but can i ask who your blog designer was? or did you do it yourself? i really really love your blog design.
Thank you!! I actually designed it myself, the background is from one of Dropette Design's scrapbook kits.
Post a Comment