Its been a little minute since I've participated in a photo challenge...lots some followers because it too, but its all good, in the grand scheme of things. However since I've jumped back on the 365 bandwagon, over at my photography blog... I decided to get back into challenging myself through blog challenges. Cause its not as if my classes will be challenging enough. A whole semester of shooting still life? Lord take me now!
But I digress. What most of you came to see was the photo, that Showed: Looking Up


But I digress. What most of you came to see was the photo, that Showed: Looking Up
![]() |
| Pompei - Guide Dog Puppy in Training - 14 months old - Lab/Golden Cross |
Tell: Pompei gazes at my hand in hopes that the treat will magically appear into it. Sorry bud. I tricked you. I'm going to miss this face when he leaves me for bigger and better things next weekend. Sigh.



6 comments:
Aww... Next weekend? My thoughts are with you, girl.
I know! Time flies when you're having fun! :)
Sweet shot...he looks so wise. Sad to leave you, but ready to go on, too. Good job, Erin!
What a great shot - I actually love shooting still life. I wish I could trade with you....but you'd have to take my boring corporate job.
LOL...yeah I think I'll let you keep that one :)
Thank you!
Post a Comment