
Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis know I'm a world class procrastinator. Never do today, what can be done tomorrow is my motto. You also know that one of my goals in 2011 is to eliminate that ...or at least squash it down to only putting of mundane things.
However, I have never registered for a semester four days after its started.
Day before? Yes. Four days after? No.
So to say I'm a little stressed about the semester is....an understatement. Ask my roommate.
Anyway, I sat down with my advisor Tuesday and hashed out my schedule, adding more classes so I'd be up to my alloted 12 credit hours. The good news is I may just be finished by next semester. Being the extreme visual learner that I am, I put my full faith and trust in my advisor to make sure my school and work schedule could co-exist in peace.
The bad news is..that didn't happen. Well actually, it did, my work and my school don't over lap, but as I was putting my schedule on my calender I noticed, that one of my classes ended at 3:35PM at the Main Campus, and the other started at 3:30PM on a campus 25-30 minutes away. Not.Going.To.Work. Thankfully I was able to find the class online, and sign up for it there.
However I have already missed the first assignment. While I've done many many online classes, all the info they are throwing at us to "help" is OVERWHELMING. I'm pRaYiNg I can focus enough to get two assignments done by this weekend.
In the real world, I have put two classes (Studio Still Life and Introduction to Media Tech) behind me and my last class of the week begins in thirty minutes. (Photojournalism)
Intro to Media will be one of those easy A classes. I hate that I have to sit through a semester of learning Powerpoint, Photoshop 6 (talk about back-in-the-day) and creating a blog. A BLOG. I had to laugh out loud when he said that. Don't worry, he didn't hear me, since the class is broadcast from the main campus via live feed or what have you. I was surprised that the other two people in the room with me, had no knowledge of this stuff, so I offered to help them if they needed..
However I may regret that.....
Anyway, if I don't make an A in this class, I have issues. Or have too much on my plate or something.
Now if I only were that confident in my other classes....
No comments:
Post a Comment