10.27.2010

Wall Art

I've been on the hunt for some wall art/prints/canvas for my kitchen for, well forever it seems, and haven't found anything that would go with my bright colored kitchen decor'. I don't know why I didn't think of it before, but for a school project I decided to use the over abundance of faux flowers I have scattered through out my living quarters, as I kill real flowers. I impressed myself this time around. :)





Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

            

7 comments:

Natalie said...

These are great! I like the first one the best :)

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really beautiful Erin.

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Nice! I love how clean and striking they are!

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Love the first one especially. I didn't know at first glance that it was fake!

Anonymous said...

Really nice shots, Love the second one. Love your blog title as well, it describes what I should be doing right now perfectly lol. Have a nice day!

Evelyn S. said...

I like the middle one....just peeking from the edge! Beautiful shots!

carlotta cisternas said...

These are so gorgeous! Love how everything is white except for the flowers...it really makes them stand out.