10.25.2010

miscellany monday

[1] I seriously thought I was first hand ...listener.... to a mid air plane crash this morning. It was just thunder after all. But scare the bahgeebas out of Pompei and he hopped straight up onto the bed, and on top of me. What's funny is Bubbles didn't even blink an eye, and she's the dog that freaks OUT over thunderstorms. Come to think of it she probably thought it was a crash too...
[2] Three page paper on the "The Case Against Perfection" by Micheal J. Sanders is due tomorrow. Just writing an analysis of the paper and weather or not his method of writing is effect for the audience its aimed at. Fun times I tell you.
[3] Another bird flew into my house on Thursday; this one however, was much smarter than our last little visitor, and calmly walked around the house, with my roommate close behind. We eventually closed it in the dogs room, and shooed it out of the window. 
[4] Congrats to my friends Ben and Vanessa we went down for their wedding this weekend. Another one of "my crowd" getting married. Its a little scary!  Had a blast hanging with friends and such like. The weather was perfect for their wedding and the impromptu soccer game afterwards. :) 
[6] Now that its 12AM and I still haven't finished/started my paper..I think I will eat a Twix Ice Cream bar and go to bed. I'm ready for school to be over, I'm at the point where I don't care anymore I really don't. I'm ready for it to stop already. But alas in a few weeks I add another class to my already CRAZY schedule. *soobs*
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful wedding!! sending good thoughts your way! hope you're having a great week! xo