10.19.2010

Achiku

Sore Throat 
Cough and Sneeze
Sinus Headache the beginnings of an infection
Misery
Humidifier
Lozenges 
Prayer
No Sleep and Early Mornings
Voice is Gone
Feeling some better
Ugh. 

Yeah, that probably broke all the rules of Hiaku..:) 
However, I am glad to feel much better today, though that is all relative.  I was miserable yesterday, I had so much pressure on the right side of my face, my teeth were hurting. I really wanted to stay home from work, I probably should have stayed home, but alas money talks louder than pain sometimes.

Today, I'm just sneezing and...sneezing and coughing, and sneezing some more! Its to the point where I actually feel bad for coming into work and spreading my germs...(though I'm cleaning and disinfecting, and washing my hands...) But until last year, I never saw a cold as something to stay home for. If I can function without pain, there's no reason for me to stay home. Granted my previous jobs weren't ones you could call in sick for often, so we just had to tough it out most of time. Those were the days.

Here's to hoping that I'm cleared up by the weekend!!

2 comments:

the teacher's pets said...

I applaud you for being able to blog AND write a haiku at the same time! You are truly dedicated to your blog AND to your job and that is something to admire especially when you aren't feeling well!
Get better soon!

Stephany said...

Oh, I hope you start feeling better soon! Being sick is no fun at all, especially when you have to go to work & class!