{2} Oh this weather fills me with nostalgia. I'll admit, there are times when I miss my family deeply. The way we were before, together in one house, busy, but still close to each other. Now its like we're in two different worlds. Its not bad, but I miss the carefree feeling. Amazing what three little years will change!
{3} While I'm not a fan of fall weather at.all. I am a fan of fall food, and clothes! Hence my sudden obsession for new boots. I practically live in boots during the fall/winter. For now I have three pairs in my collection.
{4} Speaking of boots... I went with boots #1 cause the other boots I really wanted (#4) were out of stock, and I can't remember what was up with boots #2. But rest assured, if I stick to my budget this month, I will reward my self with another pair!
{5} I've also revamped (as in re-formatted not redid) my 101 N 1001 list. I'm up to 30 out of 101 pretty good. But defiantly need to step it up! This week I'm working on my daily water intake and perhaps, getting up earlier than I normally do. *gulp*
{6} New recipes for this month will be "Baked Potato Soup" and "Spinach and Artichoke Dip". Both are favorites of mine at O'Charley's and Applebees, and I'm dying to see if I can recreate a version that I like! Adding to my list of things I can make as well. And checking off another part of my 101-N-1001!
{7} I haz cute puppies.
{8} Bad news is...looks like I"m headed to court after all for my citations. oh wait. I didn't tell you about those did I? Oops! Well a little thing really, expired tag and no proof of insurance. Cause in my home-state, they never asked for proof of insurance, so we never knew to carry it. But I got two of them in like three weeks. #notcool But it was recommended that I show them I have (will) taken care of my tag ($60 for a STICKER!!!!! AH) and did have insurance at the date of the accident/ticket and PERHAPS i can get off with just paying the court fees ($96.50 seriously!?!)
{9} What a horrible football weekend this was!!! What a stupid loss for the Vols!! Then my Titans failed me as well. I give up.


2 comments:
$60 for tags! That's it? It's $80 or $90 here, every two years! Tickets are no fun, although I've never gotten one... Although I hear if you show up to court they usually lessen the fines :-)
Ugh, girl. God has really been testing you these past few months. I can't believe all you're having to go through! I hope you get all your citations squared away.
Post a Comment