Just a little history:
You remember how I thought my troubles with the Finacial Aid department were over with!? Well they aren't! I just checked my FA Status and found out that I only got $700 for Fall 2010 and Spring 2011 semesters.
This means that I only get $350 for this semester.
This also means I still have $1,200 to pay out of pocket.
This also means that I'm not the happiest person ever.
Apparently since I'm still "technically" under my parents household (due to living in a home provided by them rent free) my income + their income = I should be able to contribute greatly to my school.
Guess what!? I already have! *sticks out toungue*
Anywho you all know I quit my second job in January drastically reducing my income, however FA goes off your Tax Return from LAST year, and so there wasn't any real way of noting how much I actually make. NOW.
There is one thing I can do, and so I'm going to try and do that this week, and see if that makes a difference.
If not...........
You know what? I'm not going to think about that right now.
Part of my "Worry Free" diet for this week.
Happy Thoughts: ..............................................I'll come up with something......................


No comments:
Post a Comment