8.14.2010

Peaceful.

Excuse me while I cry at how uneventful my weekend has been. I know I'm probably jinxing myself, but after the stress of last week, I really needed to do absolutely nothing (read: clean my house and prepare for next week) today.

And I did, I got up around 8:36AM due my furbabies needing to potty. All at the same time, I decided to try and be productive, and sorted my clean laundry, dumped the dirty laundry and fed the dogs. All before climbing back into bed and sleep for another three hours.

So technically I didn't sleep late, but took a early morning nap! :) We just lazed around, "played outside", read through blog post after blog post and in a few minutes my baby-sitting charges will be arriving.

Always a little stressful with my dogs, as they aren't used to smaller children, but they all survived last week, and we can do it again.

School starts in two weeks.

I'm already dreading Monday.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Sometimes uneventful weekends are gooood! :)

Hollywood Glamorous said...

Dogs are great and I rescue from puppy mills (currently having 3). I am a new follower who had a dearly boring week (it sucked, majorly). Found you through the Lucas' Journey Hop. It would be so appreciative if you can check out and return a follow favor, I'm trying to get my start here as a terminal blogger this is my hope and purpose.

Amanda
http://hollywoodglamorous.blogspot.com

Things Sent My Way said...

I'm teaching and I'm having the end of summer dread. I did the same thing today - cooking, cleaning and nothing else.

Found you through Lucas' Journey with SPD. Hope you can follow too!

J Rodney said...

Hi There, I am you newest follower.

Soon you will be so busy that you will look back on weekends like this and wish they would return.


I would love it, if you would come join me at Follow Us Monday Morning at Frugality Is Free.