8.30.2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Self Portraits

The Paper Mama



First off I can't believe my little dude, is not.so.little anymore. Seriously the dog is possibly very close to 80lbs without an ounce of fat on him.  Second of all, I can't believe in a couple of days he'll be 10 months old!!! 

For those of you who don't know, Pompeii is a Guide Dog in Training so, the closer we get to the dreaded 12 month mark, the closer we come to having to give up said pup, and the closer we get to heartbreak. Typically the pups are sent back to the Guide Dog Foundation at around 14 months old, but lately I've been hearing more and more, they are taking them back at 12 months....um me no likey that at all.

Seriously that would be October or November......*gulp*. There are many days I wonder why in the world I do this too myself. But am quick to remind myself of the benefits doing this. 

3 comments:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Such a sweet picture!
Pompeii will do great - whenever he leaves!

Ashley Sisk said...

This is a great happy picture. I love it.

Serline said...

Your dog has a very lovely smile too!

http://narelleserline.blogspot.com/2010/09/paper-mama-photo-challenge-self.html