8.30.2010

Weekly Goal



Ok just as a warning, my head is all over the place.
  • Goals
This week’s goals, I haven’t done made any weekly goals for myself in a while, and really need to get back into doing so. So for this week, my goals are to:  1.) Go to bed early 2.) Drink Less Caffeine 3.) Be more prepared.  Short and simple.
I was able to accomplish 1 & 2 last week, so I’m confident I can do it this week. Boy did I not realize how my caffeine habit (1-2 bottles daily) was affecting my mental well being. I was actually tired enough to go to bed by 10:30pm…and amazingly enough..I felt great when my alarm went off at 6:45AM. Why didn’t anyone tell me about this before!?
  • School
Today is officially my last day of summer. I think I was sadder about this fact last Friday than I am now; which is progress.. Truthfully I feel the most unprepared about this semester than ever, but at is going to tackle it with all I have.  With mostly evening classes, I have a little more time to get things together during the day, which is a bit of a relief. HR emailed my instructors about Pompeii’s presence in their class, so things should be smooth sailing from here Thursday is the only day Im worried about with himHes going to have 7 hours crate while Im at work 10 minutes of outside time, before we are heading out to my first class. (1.5 hours) then dashing for class number 2 (3 hours) so. What ta do what ta do. Well figure out something. Also have to get into the habit of checking my school email more often. Its a piece of junk so I cant set it up to forward stuff to my main addy, so Im stuck going to the schools website, click on the link for webmail, clicking another link for student mail, typing in my username and password and then finally logging into my email account.
  • Work
New schedule at work as well, I was able to ask and receive a few more hours at work, which I am ever so grateful for, but at the same time, it does mean that Ill have be here at 8am every day. I hate getting up that early, but I think it will be good for me to have that consistency.
  • Home
Well beside the news of roomies engagement, no dates just yet they are playing it by ear. (which is fine with me cause Im not eager to loose her) we finally got a STOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know for those of you who have these lovely appliances and never have been without them..well you just dont understand. I moved into the new place in April. Previous renters took their stove with them and while there are perks of renting from your parents…….sometimes you can get overlooked just as easily. However someone from our church happened to find a BRAND NEW stove in the scratch and dent section for like $200 and brought it over for us! Yesterday my dad and I installed it and were good to go. Its like a whole new world has opened up! I can likeCOOk! No more Toaster Oven or hot plate meals! Roomie did attempt to make some muffins…but forgot them and burnt em’ up first thing. Oh well it’s been a while. J
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!


No comments: