
1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Ok so what happened was, two of my co-workers were standing behind my car, as I was trying to pull out one day. They saw me and didn't move. So in an effort to avoid hitting them, I cut it close and BUMPED. As in my car touched her car, another co-workers car. I was rolling, so I knew there wasn't any damage. I get back on Monday and my email is blown up with "pictures of the incident" and other things such as, I didn't want to turn in a report too you. What!? Say WHAT!? Anyway its all kind of blown over, since there really wasn't any scratches to the car.
2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
There is no way I'm going to let some man mess up what God has already done for me. End of story.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Oh geez. I follow over 500 blogs, there is no way I could pick out one favorite.
4. What percent of your blog is fake just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
There are days,when I really wish it was made up. And other days I wish I could make up something that was more interesting. But I don't. Takes too much brain juice to do all that.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cow - I say cow because I'm including well...most of it except for the steak parts. Tongue, Veal...etc..
I saw a tongue in Wal-Mart the other day. So.GROSS. You could like see the little like taste bud things and the muscle that was holding the tougue in th...*gags*
6. How often to you eat out?
1-2 times weekly. And by eat out I mean fast food.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Neither
8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
Um.......knee jerk reaction would be divorce, but it would depend on the guy I suppose.
1 comment:
Totally agree with your answer to number two. Anything I'm unhappy with is purely do to laziness and eating too much junk food, haha. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little self-discipline. I'd never go under the knife! Gulp!
And oh my gosh, that's CRAZY about your car incident... I would be pretty dang annoyed.
Post a Comment