8.28.2010

Kids + Photography

This week, I've been ramping it up in the photography department, I figure with four photo class this semester, I will be probably shooting at least two 8 GBs worth of photos..possibly on a weekly basis. So I've been going and just snapping, adjusting as quickly as possible to whatever situation I am in. My hope is too get into event photography as I am horrible with posing/setting up people. Give me dogs or kids and I'm good. Otherwise!? Not so much. This weekend, was our annual church clean up, and we had several congregations from NC and AL come up and help us straighten up the campgrounds for our big Tent Revival type Campmeeting in September.

I happily took kid duty (a rarity for me) and ran for my cameras. It was difficult since it was mostly shaded and we all know how quickly kids move! This is one of the ones I liked the most, not the best but cute all the same.

Have no fear, I was quickly coerced into cleaning bathrooms and washing walls.. with in 20 minutes as a baby-sitter. *snap* Saw through my plan. Sigh.  Thanks mom. :-|


No comments: