"Man my stomach hurts.. maybe if I don't move...oh ow."
Second Thoughtless Thought:
"Hmm...so now the pressure for another car is on...the rents have said the "lease" on their vehicle is up and I need to start looking at places for loans. Whoa well when did this happen? Last time I checked you guys were completely against me having a loan. But if you say so, who am I stop me from checking into other vehicles?"
Third Thoughtless Thought:
I LIKE:
I totally need more shoes for school. Did I mention I like shoes?
Jubilee - Who's Who by
SKECHERS

Fourth Thoughtless Thought
"Its funny, how when you're "sick" its hard to think past the next, second or minute. I mean I want to be interested in things other people are saying, but I just can't find it within me to care at the moment."
"Its funny, how when you're "sick" its hard to think past the next, second or minute. I mean I want to be interested in things other people are saying, but I just can't find it within me to care at the moment."
Fifth Thoughtless Thought
"Random photo of myself and a co-worker at our annual Christmas party. Its almost the season to start flat ironing my hair again...."
Sixth Thoughtless Thought
- Hmm I don't feel as bad as I did earlier


No comments:
Post a Comment