3.30.2010

Tuesday – March 30th

The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, my papers have been submitted
…..Its a good day!
I’ve also realized something very important.
I am going to school for me, not to please my teachers, I am going to school to learn a trade that I hope will be fulfilling ..(Yikes I can feel another blog post coming on!) in this case Photography/Web Design is the field of choice.
Texas looking at the camera
Yesterday I made the decision NOT too turn in my photo assignment, and give myself one more day to try and come up with some photos I think will meet my standards, and get me a good grade. No I don’t really like this teacher, or his teaching style, no I don’t really feel I’m learning much in this class…but the thing is that’s not what matters.
What matters is I do my best.

No comments: