I am sooooo tired.
All I've done today was write, and not blog post but this paper that I need to turn in Monday.
I've done more than that, but it FEELS as if all I've done, was read, write, cite and edit.
I am so not confident in this paper, but I'm just sooooo tired of working on it.
I'm really past caring what the grade is.
S'what I get for procrastinating.
I can't help it. REALLY.
Um.......
Actually I've gotten quite a lot of other homework done.
C,R, their niece, mother and I went too see a play last night.
Anyone read Ramona Quimby when they were younger?
This play was based off the first book in the series Beverly Clearly wrote.
It was very cute, and I got in free!
Despite feeling achy I had fun.
Today I was sort of stuck at home, since my dad and sister took the car, and then C left on some long shopping venture, then H & R both took off, which left my parents van...(15 passenger) and I HATE driving that boat. So the dogs and I spent lots of time between outside and in. I do like being able to do homework outside, its just so much more fun that way.
I attempted to recreate O'Charley's Loaded Baked Potato soup....but something back fired, I have this thing against following recipes to the letter..and well lets just say sometimes its good to follow recipes.
I'll try it again later.
C brought one of her co-workers home, to help her paint our kitchen. They got everything turn apart, and will start painting next week. We agreed to let her redo the kitchen, with help from me of course, and I'll take care of the bathroom makeover..and we'll both work on the living room.
I'm going to go get something to eat, so I'll leave you guys with some photos from this week:
Monday
{Pompei in front of the drink machines at school, gotta get in my daily dose of caffinee.}
Tuesday
{Pompei and one of the kids from church, he was a little frustrated that Pompei wouldn't chase the object}
{Neighbor H made these yummy pasteries and brought them over for me too try them}
Thursday
{My attempt to brighten up a very dreay day}
Friday
{Bubbles hanging out on the couch after a walk}
{Pompei poses as a reluctant flower}
Saturday
{Texas enjoying the sunshine}
{Before Pics of the Kitchen}
{C & whomever she's recruited to help her, will be painting the cabinets white and one day hopefully we'll get a stove!}








No comments:
Post a Comment