Another doozy of a month, I can already tell this is a year that I won't forget anytime soon! This month I gained a roommate, started living pay cheque to pay cheque (I like spelling it that way), was more scared about government action than I've ever been.
Survived daylight savings time, skipped the one (and only) class of the semester and have revived from my post-spring-break-funk. :) I also decided that I couldn't let an instructors teaching style, get to my work. This is about me not them, and if I fail to produce a good product the person they are going to look at is me. So I'll be turning in my first late assignment of the semester, purely because I want to do a better job then what I was about to turn in.
I know I will get a bad grade, but I want to be able to get a bad grade on good work, then a bad grade on bad work.Does anyone besides me understand that sentence? No?
And ya wondering why I'm taking developmental writing...
I've also jumped some major sharing hurdles...I have issues with that, but my darling roommate is helping me out with that! That and she has her own stuff and isn't asking for mine, which makes me more willing to share. (*cough-sibling take note-end cough*)
March it feels like you've been one test, and headache after another, but I survived by the help and grace of God.
You're are officially history; Good riddance.
As of 34 minutes ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment