6.07.2010

Summer Week 5

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

[1] Fun weekend. Finally. I was way tired of staying home, and felt less guilty about ditching the pups for a day, since Pompei got neutered and is on "house arrest". So Rebekah and I  went to Panera and talked and talked, then to McKay's Bookstore, and the mall for some splurging fun. :) I finally found some white shoes at Payless.. I may have to return them for now, so I can make it through the week, but its breaking my heart! I also finally got around to using my Areopostle gift card, which Roomie gave to me at Christmas.. I know, I know.
[2] After all that spending, I came to the sad realization that I was broke, and still have another week before payday. So Sunday I spent a lot of the day budgeting, planning what have you. I really really need to save some monies, cause I really really really really really really really want another car. Like real bad.
[3] Umm...listing my Canon Rebel xti on Ebay. Good bye Camera, you were good too me but its time for to find a new home. Works great, but I like my Sony a lot better, the colors on it are so much better SOOC. 3 out of 4 pics on here were took with Sony can you tell which one was with a different camera?  Also listing my school books as well. Finally.

[4] My life is ridiculously boring right now. If you can't tell.
[5] Summer Projects: About me Scrapbook, Daily Photo, Photobook for Rei's handler, photobook for Midnight's new family, and of course Pompei's scrapbook, and wittle down my 101 N 1001
[6] The job hunt has slowed down to a crawl. I really waiting to see them outcome of certain things going on here, before I move too a more active hunt, plus I'd really like to be a job more than well 8-12 months for once. Plus who says having a career in one field is fun anyhow? My roommate is trying to get to come work with her at her school for Special Ed. I'm tempted but scared, that I'm not qualified.
[7] Finished the Vampire Diaries series last night, how anti-climatic I can't believe it ended the way it did! ARGH!!!

[8] Re-Organized my closet Friday. I need more summer clothes still. I need money to buy more summer clothes. I need another job, so I can have extra money to purchase summe....you get the point.


[9] Baby my neighbor was babysitting

[10] Good Bye

2 comments:

Maddie, Betsy, Jorinda, and Petuina said...

How much are you hoping to get for your cannon? I'm sure it's way out of my high schooler price range, but it's worth a shot right? haha ;)

Ann said...

yay for a reorganized closet!! i really need to do that. i was searching for a dress to wear yesterday and now it is a complete mess!!