Seriously, who knew that those two words would EVER be put togther!? As someone whose been on Facebook for...well since its started... I never thought it was a place to keep a relationship alive and well!
Over the years I have had several friends date, become in engaged, and get married...and we knew "almost" every detail because of the constant status updates with:
- "I LoVE {insert name} so much!
- Missing {insert name}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 more days till I see {insert name}!!!!!!
- I"M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I have the Hubby/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend in the WORLD!!!!!!!!
I mean the first time its cute, third time, you're rolling your eyes, and by the 20th time your starting to hide status updates. You really don't have to convince US that you love him/her!
T.M.I!
I don't know maybe I'm just uber private or something, but for me Facebook is not the place for all my information. I don't have my last name up there, I don't have my address or phone number, my photos can only be viewed if you are my friend, I don't post my location to my status, I don't really like that my hometown/current town are up there, None of my current job info is on there and I don't post grievances against other people that are on Facebook.
Leaving Facebook
I love it when people get off of Facebook, cause they "don't have time" for it. Time for WHAT!?! Its JUST a website!! There is no rule that says you have to look at every photo, respond to every comment, post regularity, or check it everyday!?
End Rant.
Only cause I got distracted and forgot what else I was going to rant about. Be happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment