6.26.2010

{My Weekend was more Boring then Your Weekend}

To Do:

  1. Wake Up feeling better
  2. Scrub Carpet in Bedroom
  3. Vacuum
  4. Exercise Dogs
  5. Meet Zippers potential Adopters
  6. Straighten House
  7. Take out Trash
  8. Shower
  9. Make Dinner
  10. Do not drink three Dr.Peppers-#fail
  11. Do Drink Water
  12. Do Laundry
  13. Clean Bathroom
  14. Go to Dog Park 
  15. Go to bed Early. Probable fail
  16. Stress about IRS notice
  17. Stress about Family Reunion Trip next week
  18. STress about YOuth Jubilee Trip the next weekend 
  19. STress about not being able to switch insurance companies due to not owning the car I am driving. #stupidinsurancecompanies 

I'm pretty sure I win in the boring weekend department!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

I came across your blog a couple of weeks back and really enjoy reading it. Funny post :) You really got a lot done! My weekend was: getting up, writing applications, go to bed. I failed the not watching any TV part, though.

Have a blessed Sunday,
Kate